[mythtv] Re: FW: [mythtv-users] CVS mythfrontend hangs upon entering"watch recordings" Problem with framesPlayed?

octothorp at gmail.com octothorp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 05:13:11 UTC 2004

Yeah, I was elated. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's (possibly)
sluggish pause pause patch as well...

For a while it was FFW/REW was jacked, then what looked like lockups
due to the preview window. Now both those will be fixed, as well as
improvements starting tomorrow.

Hell, I think I'll apply the speed.patch3 tonight! Yippee!! Very nice everyone!