[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-users] Video timecode problem

Paul Sykes pdsykes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 17:40:44 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I have tried changing the PAL,NTSC,SECAM
settings and they don't seem to make any difference, but I think this
is because I am dealing with a DVB stream which is already in MPEG2
format and I am not sending it to a TV so it doesn't matter.

I have had another e-mail from somebody reporting a similar problem
who thinks it might be to do with the MPEG2 decoder.  Has anybody got
any ideas as to what might be the problem and how to go about fixing
it?

Thanks

Paul