[mythtv] Thoughts on new commercial detection option

Marc Kessels kessels at rijnh.nl
Thu Dec 2 14:16:43 UTC 2004

Hi James,

well, such a black bar is a wonderful large (opaque) logo. using the (not
yet completely working) code which I recently submitted for comments, this
will be automagically flagged. However, since this "logo" is very large,
the flagging will be rather slow. I will have a look to speed this up in
this particular case. (i.e. by just limiting the size of a logo)

Marc