[mythtv] Epia hardware decoding - still problems

list list at mythtv.nerdmix.com
Sun Aug 29 11:08:34 EDT 2004

>>In fact I think the only thing that makes it a bit unstable at
>>times is the fact that I have 2 PVR250s and the ivtv driver doesn't seem
>>to handle simultanuous recordings very well.

I am using an epia board setup by following the epia gentoo wiki, with dual pvr-250's.  At first I
had a lot of troubles with dual recordings.  I switched to version ivtv-0.1.10-pre2-ck99e
of ivtv and myth no longer has dual recording issues.  YMMV

PS: Sorry for replying to wrong message I didn't have the original

Jason