[mythtv] MythPhone compile errors

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Sat Aug 28 18:32:16 EDT 2004

Tako;

I have updated CVS replacing the call to "startsWith" to a call to "find"
which has a case-insensitive option in QT-3.1.    I have tested it here; but
I have no way of knowing what other QT-3.1 problems exist.

Can you please check out the changes and try to compile again?  I'd
appreciate if you would let me know if it compiles successfully.

Cheers,
Paul