[mythtv] Cable HDTV

Jason Hoos jhoos at thwack.net
Tue Aug 24 13:13:11 EDT 2004

I'd be willing to take a stab at it.  I've played with the pcHDTV drivers
for kernel 2.4.x before in the past (in a failed attempt to try to get them
to work with a Dvico FusionHDTV card, before I gave up and just bought the
pcHDTV card :) ).  I'm sure the code has changed a bit for the 2.6.x
drivers, so it might take me a bit to get back up to speed on it.

I know little or nothing about the technical details of QAM, but if the
p-code is enough to for me to get the ball rolling I should hopefully be
able to figure it out...

Jason