[mythtv] s-video weirdness I was having...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 23 22:03:29 EDT 2004

I just thought I'd mention that something in the past week or so fixed
the s-video problems I was having (where I had to manually go into live
tv and press C to switch to the s-vid input after every backend restart).

Something in that update also fixed the stay-on-top with regard to gnome
panel, which is nice for when I'm watching on my workstation (since I'm
rarely in KDE).

Good job, even if it may not have been an intentional fix.  :)

-Chris