*****SPAM***** [mythtv] problems compiling mythtv-0.15.1 with qte-3.1.2

xavier nikoxan at mixmail.com
Sun Aug 22 15:26:46 EDT 2004

Spam detection software, running on the system "megatron.hofmann.lan", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  --==============48865522=Content-type: text/plain
  compiling compiling mythtv-0.15.1 with qte-3.1.2. The qte library was
  compiled with thread support and with the mysql driver plugin. All the
  examples work fine in the linux console. There is also a qt/x11 version
  3.1.2 in my Mandrake 9.2 that is used as a system library by kde and
  other apps. I've been compiling mythtv with the qt/x11 until the
  present with any difficulty. As I am not planning to remove qt/x11 from
  my system, I changed some environment variables to avoid using the
  qt/x11 lib, qmake and mkspecs instead of qte ones. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 TO_ADDRESS_EQ_REAL     To: repeats address as real name
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_62        BODY: 6alpha-pock-2alpha
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_93        BODY: 9alpha-pock-3alpha
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_83        BODY: 8alpha-pock-3alpha
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_63        BODY: 6alpha-pock-3alpha
 1.8 MIME_QP_DEFICIENT      RAW: Deficient quoted-printable encoding in body
 0.8 PRIORITY_NO_NAME       Message has priority setting, but no X-Mailer

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.