[mythtv] green tint on bt8x8 caused by automatic 'adjust' filter

Damian Hodgkiss mythtv at mian.net.au
Thu Aug 19 19:46:23 EDT 2004

I've seen green tint for along time (atleast 3 months?) on live-tv on
occasions when I switch between composite in and DVB-T on the same card,
which as the person pasted very below also causes the card to reset
sometimes, I can always
fix it by exiting out of and back in to live-tv, or changing channels and
then back.. both of which cause the recorder to be re-started, so I've
always assumed it's something todo with the adjust-filter not
applying/failing for some reason.