[Completely OT] Who is Andy Mc? (was Re: [mythtv] green tint on bt8x8 caused by automatic 'adjust' filter)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Aug 19 03:44:54 EDT 2004

On 08/19/2004 12:43 AM, Andy McMullan wrote:

> I've been having a problem where sometimes recordings have a green
> tint to them. Others have reported the same problem recently (e.g.
> Chris Petersen)

Does Andy McMullan really exist, or is he just an alter-ego of Chris
Petersen?  First, he appears out of nowhere on Aug 18 and points out the
bug that's causing Chris's channel-changing problem.  Then--less than 24
hours later--in his second post, he mentions an issue with the adjust
filter that's causing Chris's green-tint problem.  And I've noticed I
never see an e-mail from both of them at the same time...

Mike

(Seriously, though, welcome to the list Andy, and thanks for making Myth
better.  I wish I were as productive with Myth hacking/debugging as
you.  Unfortunately, though, since I've found Myth, I spend too much
time using it to be able to work on it... :)