[mythtv] New QAM compatible HDTV card

brian weatherill bweatherill at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 18 15:00:46 EDT 2004

There's a new CX23881 based card that perportedly supports QAM64, with QAM256 support in the future.. (Unencrypted of course)..
Details available at : http://www.digitalconnection.com/products/video/fusion3qam.asp

I'm happy to buy a card and have it shipped to a developer from the Myth community if it will help speed development of a ATSC/QAM/NTSC driver for said chipset that can be used with Myth.. I have no programming skills of my own, so the provision of a card could be the best way for me to help..

Is anyone interested?

Remember that development has to be completed (or at least functional) by the time the Broadcast flag mandate comes in to effect to avoid nasty legal problems :P

Brian.