[mythtv] mythvideo compile errors?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Tue Aug 17 21:01:55 EDT 2004

I'm trying to compile the latest CVS version of Myth Video for the last
week or so and I get the following errors: (gcc 3.4.1)

videogallery.cpp: In member function `virtual void VideoGallery::
fetchVideos()':
videogallery.cpp:248: error: `ceilf' undeclared (first use this
function)
videogallery.cpp:248: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in.)
videogallery.cpp: In member function `void VideoGallery::LoadIconWindow
()':
videogallery.cpp:623: error: `floorf' undeclared (first use this
function)
videogallery.cpp: In member function `void VideoGallery::positionIcon
()':
videogallery.cpp:785: error: `floorf' undeclared (first use this
function)
videogallery.cpp:790: error: `ceilf' undeclared (first use this
function)
videogallery.cpp: In member function `void VideoGallery::handleDirSelect
()':
videogallery.cpp:808: error: `ceilf' undeclared (first use this
function)
make[1]: *** [videogallery.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/tmp/mythvideo/mythvideo'
make: *** [sub-mythvideo] Error 2

Any ideas how to fix this?

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>