[mythtv] Installing build dependencies: apt-get build-dep mythtv (was: Suggestion for ATRPMS)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Aug 17 04:54:29 EDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 11:29:43PM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> >Yep, I'm aware of that. The above command will fetch and install the
> >needed build-time dependencies. However it might not be in the RPM port
> >of apt-get, as it obviously depends on source dependency information in
> >the package database.
>
> seems to work in fedora.

Yes, just uncomment the rpm-src entries in /etc/apt/sources.list and
ready you are (the entries are commented to make apt-get update twice
as fast for the normal usage :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net