[mythtv] Experimental HDTV Recording patch updated

Thu Aug 12 20:25:00 EDT 2004

I have deleted the offending files already, unfortunately -- need the space
for Olympics ;-)

With the Olympics starting, I am less inclined to have an unreliable
backend, but I will try to squeeze in some more testing for you.

John