[mythtv] CVS 2004-08-12 Compile error on mythtv/filters/bobdeint

Daniel Savard dsavard at cids.ca
Thu Aug 12 18:58:01 EDT 2004

I am having the following error at compile time

make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/dsavard/dev/mythtv/mythtv/filters/onefield'
cd bobdeint && qmake bobdeint.pro -o Makefile
Error processing project file:
/home/dsavard/dev/mythtv/mythtv/filters/bobdeint/bobdeint.pro
make[1]: *** [bobdeint/Makefile] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dsavard/dev/mythtv/mythtv/filters'
make: *** [sub-filters] Error 2

In fact, there is not files at all in the bobdeint directory...

I can fix it by removing the bobdeint word in the filters.pro file in
the filters directory. But, I suppose I should have gotten the files in
the first place.