[mythtv] BUG: Segfault on exit from live TV and recordings.

Buechler, Mark R Mark_R_Buechler at bausch.com
Wed Aug 11 14:23:19 EDT 2004

I figured I could disable opengl sync but I just wanted to make sure the
issue was know. The problem with the newer driver version is that my HDTV
uses a 720p mode to display my 960x540 mode with the newer driver instead of
the 1080i mode the older driver gave me. My HDTV's 720p mode is actually a
scaled 640p mode.

I'll just compile out opengl sync.