[mythtv] [CVS] Edit cutlist - "next keyframe" does not work

Wed Aug 11 00:01:39 EDT 2004

Chris Pinkham wrote:

>>I had to go all the way back to July 23, 2004, before the problem went away:
>>
>>cvs -z3 -d :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/mythcvs co  -D
>>2004-07-23 mythtv
>>
>>Sticky Date:         2004.07.23.06.00.00
>>
>>As of July 24 (themedmenu.cpp v1.81 though), the "next keyframe" problem
>>exists.
>>
>>Is there anything else I can do to help narrow down the problem?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>John
>>

>This is fixed now in CVS, can you try updating and verify.  I just
>committed a patch.

Indeed, it looks like that problem is fixed.  Thank you.

Unfortunately, while trying to fix this problem over the last few days
(I assumed my DB was corrupt), I really HAVE corrupted my DB.

When watching a show, if I bring up the OSD to check my position, the
length of the show jumps all over the place.  If I edit the cutlist, it
thinks the show is about 5 times longer than it really is.

I tried "dropping" recordedmarkup, and using mythcommflag to re-create
it, but that did not help.

Can you offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

John