[mythtv] How do I create a selectable tree widget?

BBEngineer bbengineer at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 15:52:14 EDT 2004

Isaac Richards wrote:

>Currently, the only Qt widget that doesn't have a replacement (and that I want
>to use) is the line edit, and again, that doesn't work with a remote very
>well  - I'm going to be replacing it with the half integrated phone keypad
>popup that was submitted months ago.
>
>A toolkit designed to be viewed on a monitor and controlled with a keyboard
>and mouse doesn't really translate very well to being viewed on a TV and
>controlled with a simple remote control.

Isaac,

Are you planning on making the system more "mouse" friendly??

I know it isn't the main application for MythTV, but I want to turn it
into my media center in my car (MP3, DVD, MAME, and eventually GPS), and
use a touchscreen (USB Mouse emulation) for input....

Thanks and keep up the great work...

Perry