[mythtv] lots of interlacing recently...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Aug 8 17:00:25 EDT 2004

I don't know if this is because of the cleaner source (s-video) that I
recently started using, or something in CVS that happened at about the
same time, but recently, I've noticed a LOT of interlacing in my
recorded shows.  This isn't just the usual every-few-frames interlacing
that you see in a dvd, but could go on every frame for 20-30 (or more)
frames.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on?  Are there plans to add an
option to REMOVE the interlacing while recording, since this stuff looks
like crap when watching on anything other than a TV screen.

-Chris