[mythtv] PAL/NTSC/TV/SVideo - still messed up

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Aug 6 13:53:49 EDT 2004

> ok, so I bit the bullet and wiped my DB, and then let mythbackend
> repopulate it.  my svideo problem has gone away.

Finally got time when I can do some more poking around with this.
Though at first appearance, the problem had gone away, I never bothered
to try changing channels.  If I do this, it switches back to TV mode,
and when I return to S-Video mode with C, the video is REALLY REALLY
slow until I quit/restart the frontend.

Anyway, looks like I'm still stuck with this problem on a fresh db
install (although it does at least default to s-video)...  Anything else
I can check?  I really don't want to reinstall the whole OS (since I
don't think that's the issue).

-Chris