[mythtv] PAL/NTSC/TV/SVideo - still messed up

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Aug 3 23:34:01 EDT 2004

ok, just to make sure it wasn't a config issue, I reran mythtvsetup and
wiped all card/channel data.

Things are still messed up -- the signal seems to be defaulting to TV
rather than S-Video like I have it configured (TV is set to "none" under
input sources)..

confirmed.  When I see the green screen, I press C and then the signal
appears, along with "SVideo" in the OSD (thanks to lisadaveh on irc).

So...  I have a bug, apparently.   not sure if I created one in bugzilla
or not (or if anyone uses bugzilla -- I sure didn't get any info about
mythweb bugzilla).

-Chris