[mythtv] My epia has got the shakes in latest cvs (viaslice qmatrix related?)

Darren djsharman at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 1 08:37:05 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 13:11, Tako Schotanus wrote:

> > Could this be related to the "viaslice qmatrix" threads? Tried reading
> > them but I hardly have any idea what the technobabble is all about so
> > I can't be certain it's related.

I don't think so as I just completely deleted my mythtv dir and freshly
checked everything out and built it.

Everything looks about as smooth and clear as it normally does. I have
seen better with some of Kenneth Aafløy's patches, but it doesn't look
jerky or not smooth as your reporting.

I tested on my Nehemiah EPIA M 10000.
(What are you using ?)

> I would like an idea on how to get
> > back to normal though :-) Could anybody tell me which patches to
> > revert or which files this is handled in so I could try getting older
> > versions from CVS?

Delete your dir and check everything out again.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Darren