[mythtv] Proposed CHANGELOG

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 30 19:29:47 EDT 2004

Nice, if we are going to implement this in place of a manually maintained
log, is there going to be some effort on the part of the maintainers to have
more "human readable" log comments so that they more accurately describe
changes rather than just a technical jargon that maybe only the developers
understand the reference to?  I for one would welcome such an automated log
on the website in place of one manually maintained.

Kevin

http://www.red-bean.com/cvs2cl/

Isaac