[mythtv] Proposed CHANGELOG

Eric A. Litman elitman at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 18:19:43 EDT 2004

Nifty. For those interested in what this might look like, here's a direct
link to the transformed output.

Isaac, are you volunteering to get this (and xsltproc or some other
transformation tool) up on mythtv.com, or would you prefer to link to it
externally hosted? I'll volunteer to host it if need be.

-Eric