[mythtv] BUG? Can't skip when in-progress recording finishes

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 09:43:31 EDT 2004

I was watching 'Survivor' as it was being recorded last night, and since
I have an M-179 I was forced to use the Jump keys to skip the
commercials.  I noticed that when the in-progress recording finished, I
lost the ability to jump.  The OSD would come up but it jumped zero
seconds.  FF/REW still worked.  I exited the recording (saving
position) and then started watching again and was able to jump around
again with no problems.

Relevant info:
FC1, ATrpms kernel
M-179 (2nd tuner), 1st is also an M-179
GF4MX using XvMC (not that it matters for this...)

-JAC