[mythtv] Frontend now studders watching currently recording programs

Mark Covington markcov at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Apr 23 11:30:12 EDT 2004

Check your CPU usage during that time.  I'm having a similar problem
that prevents me from watching and recording a program at the same
time.  The CPU is pegged, and the record files it generates are much
much larger than normal.  (I've got a couple other threads going with
more details).  But no problems watching already recorded stuff.  Using
the RTJpeg codec.
I'd imagine its a load issue on the backend.

Mark