[mythtv] Submitting theme changes

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 23 00:46:45 EDT 2004

How are theme changes handled?  While I could submit patches against G.A.N.T
and blue, some like Visor aren't in CVS that I can see.  Is there any way
those could be added so at least all the themes for download from the
website are in CVS?

I'd like to submit some patches adding things like duration to the Watch
Recordings screen so people can easily see if a show was fully recorded but
I'm reluctant to do so if I'm only patching a portion of the themes leaving
a gap between what some people might see and others...

Kevin