[mythtv] Strange EPG behavior

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Wed Apr 21 22:54:43 EDT 2004

I did some more testing and the if (m_player) part of the test is failing.
If I comment that out, it will function as intended, but the proper channel
is never tuned.  It always just defaults to whatever the last channel was.
I can still CH+ and CH- just fine and see the channels, but the guide isn't
tuning to it...