[mythtv] Watch/Delete Recordings

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Apr 21 17:15:59 EDT 2004

Which I can only access by logging in remotely on my system which I
don't feel like doing while I'm lounging lazily in front of the telly ;-)

NB: Just looked it up in keys.txt, but I don't see any reference to any
Help key or Legend or whatever and none of the references to the key '1'
refer to anything related to Help or information. Maybe in a newer
version of  the file?

NB2: Yes, just updated and inn a newer version it says F1 pops up info
about icons. Still no reference to the fact that '1' does the same.
Maybe this has changed in a newer version? Anyway it would not have
worked on my system because I have jump points defined for F1 and F2
(already a long time ago before F1 had this function I guess because
MythWebs key editor showed the F keys as being unassigned back then).

-Tako