[mythtv] Strange EPG behavior

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Wed Apr 21 14:24:46 EDT 2004

*smack*

That'll teach me to code and update to CVS early in the morning.  The M will
now tune the channel, but I'm still experiencing the problem where I'm
expecting your new code to kick in and tune the channel when I press ENTER
but it always brings up the record option, even for shows currently in
progress.  FYI, I do have the "Select changes channel" box checked.

Kevin