[mythtv] Recent scheduler.cpp changes introduced a bug.

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Apr 20 18:48:44 EDT 2004

> I ran into the scheduling problems discussed in this thread when I
> upgraded
> to the current CVS a few days ago. I'm running FC1, and at the time I had
> the stock mysql that ships with FC1 installed. When I came to the list and
> found that the old version of mysql was the problem, I rooted around and
> found this:

I don't think this is like the Qt version issue that had to be endured for
way too long.

FC1 doesn't have mysql 4, FC2 won't. That should be significant enough to
have folks try to make things mysql 3 compatible.

Trying to get everyone to use mysql 4 will significantly complicate things,
NTM break the ability for many users to keep their systems up to date.

--
Anduin Withers