[mythtv] Recent scheduler.cpp changes introduced a bug.

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Tue Apr 20 16:25:48 EDT 2004

>> I have fixed the stations manualy for those that have a chanid, but
>> how shoud I fix those with NULL chanid?
>> I don't remember what channel they were on and those shows isn't
>> showing anymore, if they were it woud have been easy to just remove
>> and add them again.
>
> As long as you don't change the recording type, you can probably get
> away with leaving things alone.  However, it would be safest to fill
> everything in.  You can use any value for the missing fields since
> they won't be used unless you change the recording type.
>
> David

Ok.

I don't have any problem with fixing this manualy by hacking on the
database, but what about others that maybe is not that familiar with mysql
and manual db editing?

Won't this problem show up for others that have used mythtv for a while
(older versions) and used mythweb to schedule recordings? They may even have
the problem without knowing about it.
I didn't notice it at first.