[mythtv] Watch/Delete Recordings

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Apr 20 10:43:36 EDT 2004

I second this, but one problem might be that because of the amount of
options the menu pop-up could become so large that it won't fit inside
the window anymore. Maybe an "advanced..." option would be necessary
which pops up a second dialog? I'm not really sure, does anybody have
any good ideas about this?

> Steffen

-Tako