[mythtv] [patch] Reorganized Setup

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Mon Apr 19 08:49:04 EDT 2004

On Monday 19 April 2004 14:07, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> On Monday 19 April 2004 11:41, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> > Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> > >Note that this is an incomplete patch, because I've not patched the .pro
> > > file.
> >
> > It's also an incomplete patch because it introduces several
> > configuration parameters without any code to make use of them such as
> > "SetWindowPosition",  "Default Aspect Ratio",  and others.  If you'd
> > like to resubmit a complete patch, I'd be happy to apply it against my
> > tree and check it out.
>
> Sure, done. The .xml files is in the tarball sent earlier. I also made a
> patch for the backend setup (renaming setup.xml to backend_setup.xml). The
> patch should be complete now, even WriteDefaults, which also was missing
> before. It's only a suggestion for a new layout, please feel free to move
> stuff around even more.

Bah, a little quick with that one. Started moving the Recording section last
night, but forgot about it. Renamed setup_recording.xml from my prev patch to
setup_tv_recording.xml. Also corrected some typos in main.cpp and fixed up
mythfrontend.pro again.

Rename:
programs/mythfrontend/main_settings.xml - setup.xml
programs/mythfrontend/tvmenu.xml - tv.xml (not strictly required)
setup/setup.xml - backend_setup.xml

Remove:
recpriorities_settings.xml

fesetup.patch was generated from the root of mythtv source, besetup.patch was
generated from the setup dir.

Sorry for spamming the list with the previous uncompressed patch.

Chio,
--

Kenneth Aafløy
ke-aa at frisurf.no