[mythtv] MythGallery Memory leak

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Sun Apr 18 15:56:49 EDT 2004

Hi, I just noticed a memory leak in Mythgallery slideshow using  openGL
transitions.
I guess a gdb backtrace is required for anyone to look at this?
It's very reproducible, just turn the slideshow on, leave it for 30 minutes
or so and it'll have crashed, checking top the frontend gradually increases
till it runs out.
Quiting the Gallery releases the memory

I'll get a backtrace when I have a chance, gotta rush out right now.

CVs from 1st April, gentoo system, so everything all fairly recent, 2.6.3
kernel, no problems with other openGL stuff

cheers
Mark.