[mythtv] RE: Strange scheduling.

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Fri Apr 16 18:51:52 EDT 2004

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> On Friday 16 April 2004 19:51, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
>
>> Coud it have something to do with the new station column in the table
>> record? I have fixed some of my recordings and all that shows up is
>> the ones that have a non empty station.
>
> I've also noticed this, here's a patch to fix this. You must update
> the database and fill out the station column with the channels
> callsign for every show you've selected to record once.

Yes I have noticed that too.
What I did was to do something like:
"select channel.callsign,recorded.station from channel,recorded where
channel.chanid=recorded.chanid" and then fill all stations so they match.

But the problem is that with older recordings there is no chanid and I don't
remember on what channel they were supposed to record on.

If all recordings had a chanid, then it woud be prety simple to fix this
when the db schema is updated.
I think the scheduler is affected by this too.

So something else must be done.