[mythtv] MythTV hangs

Argenis Tovar atovar at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 15 23:37:32 EDT 2004

Unfortunately it did not last long either. These are the last messages
in "mythbackend.log":

2004-04-15 17:01:27 adding: onair.startrek.com as a remote ringbuffer
2004-04-15 17:01:27 Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
2004-04-15 19:38:41 Running AutoExpire: Want 1 Gigs free but only have
0.
2004-04-15 19:38:42 AutoExpiring: Andromeda Fri Apr 9 19:00:00 2004 1688
MBytes
2004-04-15 19:38:42 WARNING: Not enough space freed, only 0 Gigs free
but need 1.
2004-04-15 21:33:01 Changing from WatchingLiveTV to None

After that the front end died (when I came to check on it I just saw the
Linux desktop). The back end seemed to be fine.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Argenis