[mythtv] Schedule offset

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Apr 14 11:55:40 EDT 2004

David Hoelzer wrote:

> I recently began actively using Myth, so that may give you some
> context.  Everything at this point is functioning perfectly (excellent
> work guys) except for the schedule.  It is being pulled in using
> tv_grab_na_dd by mythfilldatabase, but the times seem to be shifted by
> four hours (programs claim that they start 4 hours later than actually
> scheduled).  I've tried adjusting the schedule offset value in the
> database to no avail.  This has included:

tv_grab_na_dd has been going through some significant changes since
xmltv-0.5.31 to try to come up with acceptable time handling.  The
version you have is most likely outputing time in UTC--giving you a 4
hour offset.

I recommend upgrading xmltv to 0.5.32 (just released), and if you still
have the problem you're experiencing, check into the --offset option
(which provides a numeric offset from UTC).

Mike