[mythtv] [patch] dvb cam fixes

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Apr 7 21:58:40 EDT 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 03:49, you wrote:
> Kenneth Aafløy wrote:

> >> I thought i would give this a try and see if it fixes my cam
> >> problems with viaccess but it fails to compile using a clean cvs
> >> checkout from a few minutes ago.
> >>
> >> dvbcam.cpp:207: error: `NeedCaPmt' undeclared (first use this
> >> function)
> >
> > Sorry, forgot that I had other changes in my tree, the attached patch
> > to dvbdev/dvbci.* adds the function.
>
> Almost there, this is what i get after adding the latest patch.
>
> dvbcam.cpp:275: error: `FindCaDescriptors' undeclared (first use this

Yeah, It was reported in your previous report also, but I thought it was just
g++ gibberish. Anyways, updated the main patch in this also, one-liner
(forgot to include dvbcam.h when making the patch), if you only need the last
update, just edit out the lines above 'Index: dvbcam.h'.

Thanks for reporting the errs, Daniel!

--

Kenneth Aafløy
ke-aa at frisurf.no