[mythtv] [bug] mythweb update pre/post rolls?

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 10:35:40 EDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 10:23:43PM -0700, Bruce Markey wrote:
> However, I agree with the conclusion but not the reasoning. In
> this example, it clearly is not a back to back situation. If

No, the 2 second delay I am talking about comes from the following
lines in scheduler.cpp.

            if (secsleft > -2)
                continue;

If this isn't done, you run the risk of the encoder saying it's busy
when you try to start a new recording.  Isaac can probably shed more
light on this since it's a hold over from before I started messing
with the scheduler.

David
--
David Engel