[mythtv] Maybe THE solution for the prebuffering pause problem on recordings...

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Sat Apr 3 04:47:27 EST 2004

Op zaterdag 3 april 2004 10:48, schreef Johannes Niess:
> Am Freitag, 2. April 2004 22:45 schrieb Henning Schreiber:
> > Of course, it helped me!
> >
> > I simply turned off the "Live video preview" option for the recordings
> > (the small video in the recordings overview) and: There was no
> > prebuffering pause anymore!
> >
> > Is the small video maybe playing even if the video is on top of it?
>
> Yes. Known and fixed about a month ago in CVS.

Woah, thank you for pointing this out Henning Schreiber! I've reinstalled /
upgraded Xfree86 + Sis driver several times, and could never put my finger on
why the video kept stuttering. It's smooth now!

Kind of a gross bug IMHO. Let's hop that 0.15 goes into feature freeze soon.
[ Which reminds me of the 'lost' MythTV CVS ebuilds :-(  ]

	Henk Poley <><