[mythtv] [patch] MythMusic fault in music selection if ejecting cd and more

Hirobumi Shimada shimada at systemcreate-inc.com
Fri Apr 2 23:26:31 EST 2004

Hi

MythMusic is very useful, but I find few problems.
I made patch.

cdfix.diff
	Fix fault in music selection if ejecting cd.
	Change cd's music list sort order, currently is reverse order.

cdrip.diff
	In cd ripping, I would cancel and the ESC key pushed,
	but screen go blue and still continuing ripping to the end.
	It is hard to use. changed to confirm cancel if ESC key pushed.

	and can select ide cd writer with out ide-scsi if supported.

Thanks

Hiro