[mythtv] MythMusic maintainer?

Tim Harvey tharvey at alumni.calpoly.edu
Tue Sep 30 19:30:35 EDT 2003

Is there a current maintainer/owner of the MythMusic module?  The
AUTHORS file points to Isaac as the main author.

I'm asking because I'm interested in making the following fairly massive
changes involving replacing the current 'treelist' with multiple tree's
all keyed off of different metadata attributes (author, genre, album,
year, alumb cover).  I also would like to integrate album cover artwork
into to UI to make it look more like an electronic jukebox.  I want to
make sure there is not current work in progress for such mods, and get a
general feel for the acceptance of such mods (should I make a completely
different module?)

Is there any interest in these modifications?

Tim