[mythtv] Missing cvs.sql file?

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Tue Sep 30 19:13:17 EDT 2003

Hello. Me again :). cvs.sql was removed recently (about the last week or
so). All the changes are now incorporated into dbcheck.cpp and should
happen "automagically". I don't have any experience with the LCD stuff
but it would appear the appropriate entries for the mythLCD aren't there
in dbcheck.cpp.

You could create the two entries by hand - should be pretty easy to find
in the mythLCD source. I can't get to CVS right now to see what's going
on with it exactly.

CH