[mythtv] Visor Main+OSD Theme?

Ben Levitt levittben at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 11:08:59 EDT 2003

I really like how a lot of the visor osd theme looks
in screenshots.  But I haven't been able to find it to
try it out.  Do any of you have a copy or know where I
could find it?  (Note that the Visor theme on the
mythtv.org site is just the main theme with no osd.)

I heard that the OSD part had some problems, so I
thought I'd take a crack at fixing it up so we could
offer another full theme with 0.12...  (Unless the
author (who I emailed last week and got no response
from) is already working on this?)

Ben