[mythtv] CVS PVR250 - No audio on start or recordings, after channel change ok

Scott Herrmann linuxborg at insightbb.com
Sun Sep 28 18:25:57 EDT 2003

Installed CVS as of sun 9/28 16:00.

No audio when first go into watching live tv.  If I change channel I get
audio.  If I exit out of watching tv and come back in I have no audio.
I get no audio during any recordings.  Recordings made prior to the
update have audio.  This all worked prior to latest CVS upgrade.

Using PVR250 card.  Have setup the profiles correctly I believe.

Let me know what else is needed to resolve this.

Scott