[mythtv] "Allow recording even if duplicate episode" is ignored?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed Sep 24 16:20:26 EDT 2003

Derek Atkins wrote:
> This patch would work for me (in the short term), until we can figure
> out what to do for the gui to allow users to configure how they define
> "duplicate".

I don't think you need to do anything in the GUI. This should
work for all cases except where there is a matching subtitle
but no description for different episodes (like the baseball
game example). For those titles you simple check the existing
'Allow recording even if duplicate episode' box.

--  bjm