[mythtv] CVS Broken if using_dvb

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Wed Sep 24 20:43:42 EDT 2003

>    because DVB_DEV_FRONTEND is undefined.

Aha, I think it used to be called "dvbdev_frontend" in the old style code!

>     To get around the problem I applied kenneth's dvb-alpha-0.5 patch
which
> patches dvbdev.h with the necessary definition. Does this mean its time
> Kenneth's work was incorporated into cvs ?

Well, hopefully Kenneth will feel that it is up to the required quality
soon.  However, this is his call and I think he is waiting to get certain
other bits in place before asking Isaac if he would incorporate the changes?

Ed