[mythtv] Point of 1007 db update?

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Sep 20 09:09:08 EDT 2003

Isaac,
     What is the point of the 1007 db update?  if it didn't get created,
     the user is in serious trouble, as they won't have any profiles.
     Seems to me that you should modify the 1004-1005 conversion to
     remove the ','.  If you really want to keep 1007, you need to check
     the return code, and conditionally insert all the recording-prifile
     records.  I think you'd be better off just making 1007 a NOP though.
      Checking for error codes would have made this easier :)

.Geoff