[mythtv] changes to CVS for selecting 'profile'

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Sep 18 17:06:04 EDT 2003

I don't think the latest changes to CVS for modifying profiles on the
advanced screen are correct.  profiles need to be passed by name instead
of by number.  The code as I originally sent it did that, so it should
have worked.  however, I think I forgot to change the database to allow
setting a string rather than a number.

This patch should be reverted, and something like:
alter table record profile profile varchar(128)
should be added to the db.

That should be all that is needed to make it work, but as it is today,
things will be royally broken.

.Geoff